Cultivation floor manager and Director of Cultivation Operations
Cultivation of Medical Cannabis in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
This is a full-time position and will require scheduled weekend hours. Overtime, if necessary, must be approved by your manager in advance.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Responsible for assisting the Director of Cultivation Operations with tasks and projects as assigned to carry out a detailed plan and timeline for plant production from seed or clone to harvest and curing.
• Participate in cloning, propagation, transplanting, harvesting, trimming, curing, and sanitation activities.
• Ensuring nutrients feeding schedule is followed
• Participate in regular plant maintenance: planting, watering, pruning, and trellising
• Nutrient management documentation
• Plant waste management and documentation
• Daily record keeping requirements, including electronic documentation of inventory and activities (Seed-to-sale software)
• Compliance with procedures and protocols to safeguard against loss due to mold, pets, and contaminants
• Other duties as assigned
ANALYTICAL: Synthesize complex or diverse information, self-maintain work flow and procedures
PROBLEM-SOLVING: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations
PRODUCTION: Meet productivity standards, complete work in a safe, timely manner; strive to increase workplace efficiency
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Observe and follow security procedures and safety protocols
ATTENDANCE: Consistently arrive to facility on time ready to work
TEAMWORK: Contribute to building positive and productive team environment, build morale to achieve group commitments to goals and objectives, support team’s effort to succeed
LEADERSHIP: Display passion and optimism, inspire respect and trust in coworkers
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Focuses on resolving conflict, maintains confidentiality, listen to peers without interrupting, remains open to other’s ideas, implements strong proven practices developed by qualified managers and staff
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses, pursues training and development opportunities, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, shares expertise with others
FLEXIBILITY: Ability to adapt to changing work environments, protocols, and organizational needs and requirements
INITIATIVE: Volunteers readily, seeks increased responsibility, looks for and offers help when needed
DEPENDABILITY: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions
• The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the job, the employee is regularly required to stand for an eight hour shift. The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, taste, and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include both close vision and distant vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on protected class status such as race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, familial status, military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, and all other protected classes under law.
Employees must be at least 21 years of age or older and free of any disqualifying felony conviction.